Friday 26 April 2013

Back in London

Now I can bring my blog back up to date with my post recent event which happened last night when Association for Project Safety (APS) President, Richard Habgood, was elected President of the International Safety and Health Construction Co-ordinators Organisation (ISHCCO).

Myself and Karl Grace MCIAT, President Elect, were invited to a reception hosted by the Construction Industry Council (CIC) and the President and Directors of the Association for Project Safety (APS) at The Building Centre to celebrate Richard's recent election as the first UK President of the International Safety and Health Construction Co-ordinators Organisation (ISHCCO) for a three year term.

It was great to see Richard again and able to congratulate him in person. It was also good to catch up with other friends within the built environment sector.

Richard and me


All good friends: me, Peter Caplehorn and Karl Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment