Thursday 25 October 2012

Presidential Tour of Hong Kong

Having found another internet cafe to access my blog, here are just a few images from my Presidential Tour of Hong Kong:

Building on our recent Memorandum of Understanding with the RICS, I met with the Commercial Director, Asia Pacific and Deputy Director, North Asia. RICS are keen to facilitate networking with our Hong Kong Centre and members are invited to RICS CPD events.




Here I am at City University along with the staff from the university, Francesca and Professor Sam Allwinkle

CIAT at City University
Then time for a spot of lunch with the staff at the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education who run our approved programme there - HD Architectural Design and Technology

IVE staff
Snapshots from our meeting with the Hong Kong Centre, members and potential members - great to meet so many new members




I finish with me at the lecturn giving my Presidential address which was followed by a membership futures presentation by Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment